To our valued patients:
Life has been anything but normal this spring and we sincerely hope you and your family are in good health. We are happy to inform you that as of JUNE 9th 2020 we are once again able to provide dental care for you (and your family). If you have a scheduled appointment on or after June 9th we look forward to seeing you. A member of our team will be in contact with you regarding this appointment. We may have to adjust the time of your appointment to accommodate the new scheduling regulations. The Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed back in March. While things have changed since then, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
Our office has always followed strict infection control standards and in order to keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you at your next appointment, things will be a little different.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you will be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- You will be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or children’s toys since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- Appointments will spaced out to allow for physical distancing between patients. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your appointment, but will also reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- You may be surprised that we’re wearing more protective gear- such as masks, face shields, gowns- than we normally do during your visit.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We look forward to seeing you again. If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, please call our office at 905 633 7373 or email is at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
The Team at Dentistry on Brant